• GAME CANNOT PROCEED 19/6/25

Napoleon0815
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

My game is currently on 19/6/2025, it cannot pass to the next day which is 20/6/2025. The game will load on "update player career stat" and then crash. I have tried reboot my phone but still couldn't fix it. Please help.

My device information:

- Galaxy S21 5G

- One UI 4.1

- Android 12

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

@Sal C Thanks for adding your information. If you are able to upload your save file and let us know the file name we can investigate whether this is a known issue that we have been working on or something different. Thanks!

6 hours ago, Jake Mant said:

@Sal C Thanks for adding your information. If you are able to upload your save file and let us know the file name we can investigate whether this is a known issue that we have been working on or something different. Thanks!

Hi. Apologies, it is actually 13 January 2025. I've uploaded the save to the cloud and named it: 13 January 2025 crash.fms

5 hours ago, Jake Mant said:

Thanks very much for providing the save. We believe we know the cause of this and hope to have it fixed with an upcoming update

That's great. When can we expect that update?

Hi @Jake Mant,

Whilst we await an update, is there any workaround which can get us moving forward in our careers at all? I've tried several of the usual suspects like trying to simulate using a holiday to get to the next day but it's just stuck and crashes everytime - same as everyone else. For reference I raised an issue also using the in app bug reporter under reference 572017 and attached the save file using the in game method.

Absolutely desperate to carry on and play as I finally found a tactic that worked for me (halllujah!).

Thanks