• DISAPPOINTED. It takes 10 mins to load a save. It takes 1 min to jump to the next day. Are u serious with Fm23 mobile?

muhtesem1907
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

TOTALLY DISAPPOINTING...

You ruined Fm mobile. It takes 10 minutes to load a save file and it takes 1 minute to progress ONLY ONE DAY in the game in fm23 mobile. Fm21 mobile was extremely fluid, fm22 mobile was very slow compared to fm21, but it was still good 5 leagues were played comfortably. The Fm23 mobile is a complete FIASCO. If it takes 1 minute to jump to the next day in the game, it means that you could not make a worse game. Please don't call me logo package bla bla. I tried both without logo packages and with logo packages. And the result: the loading of the save is 10 minutes without exaggeration, and moving to next day is 1 minute. Yes, my phone is not very good, but this is not an excuse. If I played previous versions of fm mobile comfortably without any problems, you can't get rid of this problem by using my phone as an excuse. I think the fmm series, which I have been waiting for with hope and patience every year, is over for me any more. Either fix the game please or take care of yourself! 👋👋

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

3 dakika önce, Jake Mant said:

Thanks very much for the message. Could you please provide the details of your device (Model and OS version) and we can investigate further

Model: SM-J700F (J7 2015)

And im using custom rom instead of stock rom to improve device performance.

ROM Name: OnKiller OS v2.0

ROM DEVICE: Galaxy A5 2016/J7 2015

@muhtesem1907 Unfortunately, your phone's specifications and unofficial modifications can make the game unstable.  The game itself undergoes a number of changes and develops every year, so it is natural that it will be more demanding, despite optimization.

1 saat önce, Sauna said:

@muhtesem1907 Unfortunately, your phone's specifications and unofficial modifications can make the game unstable.  The game itself undergoes a number of changes and develops every year, so it is natural that it will be more demanding, despite optimization.

But this is not an optimization drop like every year, it's an optimization death for us. Make sure that my use of ROM will not have any negative effects. Because I've been using it for years and I've never had trouble with fm mobile. If I used the stock rom, I would have complained of slowness even in previous versions, not just fmm23. Let's take it for example because of ROM that my game performs so badly, well, there are a lot of people who have had a problem this year. Are they all using ROM like me? As I mentioned above, the phone does not experience such a performance decrease (even collapse) in a new version (like fmm23), no matter how much it affects performance. Very, very, very many people are suffering from the fact that this year the game has a terrible optimization for under average of phones. Come on, you made me excuse the unofficial ROM bla bla, so what do you say to that many people? Anyway, I don't need to prolong the matter if the developers will not make any changes on the game. You'll already see the drop of users and refunds as statistics.

Edited by muhtesem1907

The game is designed to run on supported OS's in a default environment and we're not seeing this widely reported within the community.  Given the ROM usage and custom aspects we believe the issue is most likely related to that.

Until the former changes and this is being widely reported across the community - I'm now marking this as not a bug. Thanks for your understanding. 

On 05.12.2022 at 19:11, Desmond Richardson said:

we're not seeing this widely reported within the community. 

You don't see it because everyone has a high-end device. Anyway, I'm tired of saying things. Whatever you do now