• Saving on cloud didn't work

IsacS
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I did save a save that I got to 2030 on because I needed to factory reset my computer. I doublechecked so that I really did save it in the steam cloud and yes I did. But then when I downloaded steam and FM23 again and was hoping to play my save again but no there was nothing saved in the cloud. I have looked everywhere to find it and nope nothing. Even though I doublechecked that I saved it in the cloud.

Is it any chance that it could get restored, otherwise you should really look over this bug.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Unfortunately, you've posted within the Football Manager 2023 Console section of the Bug Tracker.

For the last few years of Football Manager releases we've changed how our support system works. Rather than relying on the forums for things like crashes, technical issues or match and graphical performance, we're now using a ticketing system allowing users to have direct contact with our support team. 

Why can I no longer post crash and tech issues on the forums?

Rather than post threads on the forums, we're asking users to create Support Tickets instead. In doing so it'll allow you to have direct email contact with our support team, meaning rather than having to keep checking back on your thread, you'll receive a direct email for each and every response. It also means less chance your thread will get lost, missed or hijacked by another user.