• People randomly being disconnected from the server

Scotty619
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

So, I feel like this is an issue that's carried over from FM22, I can't explain what triggers it because it seems to happen purely at random, but the further i get into an online career with friends, the more frequently the get kicked, they can get kicked mid game, they can get kicked whilst waiting for people to continue, they can get kicked whilst searching for a player, but the consistent theme is, the further into a career you get, the more frequently they get kicked, it starts off on an every now and then basis, but once you get 2 or 3 seasons in, it's almost every 15/20 mins to the point it becomes unplayable. I've had several saves on FM22 and now on my serie a save ( just into the 3rd season ) it is literally a guarantee that everytime we go on, someone is gunna get kicked whilst in a game, and also probably going to get kicked when not in a game, we've tried doing hard console resets, router resets, re downloads of the game, and it still happens. It's happened to me when i'm not the host, and it happens to people when I am the host, I have the newest xbox, but the other people when i'm hosting have either a series s or the oldest original xbox, we don't have more than 5 leagues active, all of us have open nat types, 2 of the 4 of us are on a wired connection and 2 are on a wireless connection, but i've been kicked whilst having a wired connection, and the people without a wired connection have been kicked.

Sometimes when kicked, they can't get back into the game at all despite doing hard resets and router restarts. I wish i could provide more info like a potential trigger, but because it's so random it's difficult.

But unfortunately until there's some type of update or fix into this i'm now unable to play with my friends because it just isn't worth starting a save together knowing that after a season or two it becomes unplayable.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

For us to investigate the raised issue, please can you provide us with your save file? Please follow the steps below to access and send us your save file:

1) Launch Football Manager 2023 Console on Windows 10 and sign into your account (this will start to sync data across from the console)
    2) Once the title launches, load the affected file from the 'Load Game' or 'Load Last Game' dialog
    3) Once the save has loaded please minimize the game and go to the following: C:\Users\YOUR.NAME\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023 Console\Temporary
    4) Within the Temporary folder you will find the save (please note that the save and information will disappear soon after opening)
    5) Copy the save file from the folder to another location (for example the desktop)
    6) Upload to our cloud service: https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Please let us know what your save file is called so we can grab it. Please also let us know if you require any additional assistance.