If you have encountered a gameplay bug, then it is really helpful if you can provide a save game from before the event occurs if possible with as much information as possible (including device). Screenshots are also very beneficial in helping us understand the issue.
An example of the ideal way to log a gameplay bug can be found below.
Title: Real Madrid make a £200M bid for a Championship player
- Playing as Reading and Real Madrid have made a £200M bid for Andy Carroll.
- The bid is made on the 3rd of August 2022.
- Save game attached on the 2nd of August 2022.
Steps to Reproduce:
- I have uploaded a save game called "LukeCouchman_Madrid_Bid.fmv".
- Save game will load on the 2nd of August 2022.
- Continue the game one day.
- A "Real Madrid make bid for Carroll" news item will be generated.
- Observe that the bid is for £200M.
Any screenshots can be attached to this thread.
All save games should be uploaded to the cloud Service.
Files uploaded to OwnCloud - If you are providing us with save games, screenshots or any other file which is useful for the bug, please make a note of it in this section so we know what file to look for. Would also recommend using names which are relevant to the issue and ideally include your username. If it is a generic name such as milan.fm for example, it may be that we have a number of files with the same name uploaded, which make it harder for us to locate yours. Details on how to upload are here -