• Native Swedish speakers with Norwegian, Danish and English as other languagues

Boudewijn_Zenden
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

Swedish citiziens tends to understand Norwegian good or fairly good, but when it comes to Danish it´s often harder for the Swedes to understand. It´s not uncommon Swedes and Danes have to speak English with eachother.

Swedes are often told they speak good English and the country is Top 7 in EF English Proficiency Index according to
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EF_English_Proficiency_Index

I´ve noticed that a lot of the Swedish players have Norwegian and Danish as fluent, but only basic on English. I would say that English should be fluent, Norwegian good and Danish basic.

Hade a look into some random players in FM23 on the languages spoken and compared with the settings in ORDB. Not all the players have an added languages, which probably means that Norwegian, Danish and English are somehow linked with Swedish or to the nationality of the player, but not always....

I attach photos of the players I had a look into and as seen not all of them have languagues added, but some do.

Andreas Murbeck ORDB.png

Andreas Murbeck.png

David Mitov Nilsson ORDB.png

David Mitov Nilsson.png

Filip Olsson ORDB.png

Filip Olsson.png

Isak Bjerkebo ORDB.png

Isak Bjerkebo.png

Ismael Diawara ORDB.png

Ismael Diawara.png

Ludvig Gran ORDB.png

Ludvig Gran.png