• Still a terrible transfer system

JamieTC13
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I have now noticed this is happening way to much the AI offering stupidly below what our players are worth and its even happening to players who are worth just around 2 million, i thought it might of been big transfer value thing and so on, but, NO it isn't and for it to still be so bad years after us complaining and still not been fixed is silly  and I'm wondering if it will ever get better in future additions 

Untitled.thumb.png.56a52ae4e3be06d59e1b86b05d2d6158.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

This is a negotiable offer so you have room to get a higher amount, and there is the message displaying the player may become unsettled. Monaco are able to leverage their position. In a similar manner you can do the same to players who are extremely interested - particularly if the players contract is in the last couple of years.

On 22/11/2022 at 03:41, Michael Sant said:

This is a negotiable offer so you have room to get a higher amount, and there is the message displaying the player may become unsettled. Monaco are able to leverage their position. In a similar manner you can do the same to players who are extremely interested - particularly if the players contract is in the last couple of years.

I tried to negotiate with them adding £64,000 and then pulling out and my player becoming unhappy. I give up posting on here, i get the same answers all the time, basically there is nothing wrong, yeah course there isn't, I'm only seeing many post about the terrible transfer system, but yeah the transfer system in the game is totally fine. I am not posting nothing else, its totally pointless. 

• SI Staff

If you feel there is an issue with the scope for negotiation, or the players reaction then with a save game file this is something we can investigate further. However, this isn't a terrible opening offer from a club. If you'd like to provide a save game from the point the offer has been made then our QA team can investigate these aspects further. 

I would just say I don't think the mechanic is that bad. It's derisory as an offer however you can refuse, have dialog with the player & typically agree to sell if the bid in future matches the valuation. You agree the price (fair valuation of the player or higher) & this typically satisfies all parties (& feels as it would in real life - very rarely would you have a superstar saying, I don't care, sell me for 25% of my value so I can go to this big club.

Obviously the player might refuse a new contract if it's close but this is realistic.

i'd add you can also set to refuse bids lower than x if the club is constantly bidding low to unsettle. which doesn't cause a problem if the valuation has been agreed with the player as agreed.

Transfers in general could be better. I do think the valuations are somewhat crazy. Some feedback from me would be to potentially display the mechanic behind the valuation to the player behind the keyboard.

Age, contract length, reputation, clubs assessment on ability/potential, experience all contribute. explaining why some random average PL player is worth £250m is essential. Maybe you might recognise something could be tweaked.