• extend loan is not working

nicholas.shen
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I think it happened since last few version from fm22 (v22.3 or v22.4). Since then the extend loan button is no longer working.

Here is the email of the loan report.

loan_extend_1.thumb.png.8c7992419f3b9a62a4ba84045ec58e1d.png

If I just click the extend button, it will send an email telling me the player has not attracted any inerest.

loan_extend_2.png.dbb76ca912c54281736a1e82e84d4d04.png

Change the player loan status to available for loan and click the extend button again. Another fail email will come.

loan_extend_3.png.e58cc573d9c95c145452c6ab68b2936f.png

These messages looks like I'm offering the player to other club which isn't the case.

I have uploaded the game save "Nicholas Shen - Man City_v1.fm" for your investigation.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Our QA team have investigated this and ultimately the function is to just offer the player to the club again on a loan. They can subsequently decide they don't have the interest in going ahead and that is what the news item reflects.

How do you determine those clubs don't have the interest to extend the loan?

The reality is we cannot extend loan for any single player except for some rare case that the loaning club comes to offer an extension.

Is your QA team able to provide a successful case? If not, then this function is broken.

• SI Staff

Loans recurring from one season to the next are quite rare and many clubs may well look for a better value proposition the next season. I can only really share my own playing experience but my own 2 most common observations are clubs being interested when the player has performed well across their loan (above a 7.0 average rating) and the loan terms were pretty favourable to them. These are only anecdotal from playing though, rather than any behind the curtain style information.