• Club keeps submitting the same loan offer for a player many days in a row

Rhesus
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Club (Lecce - not me) submits the same loan offer for player Hajdari of Juventus (also not me) many many days in a row. See screenshot, and also see attached video clip.

Steps to reproduce, since this is a thing that gets delivered in the inbox daily I guess all you need to do is press Continue. To see previous messages about the same loan offer just search for Lecce in the inbox.

Thanks,

Ole R

Lecce Hajdari loan bug FM23 - Husby.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello @Michael Sant and apologies for the late reply.

I have a save that is dated more than a month before the save file you already have. The ingame date is 24. July 2023. Unfortunately it seems that the loan transfer saga is happening already then. To check I loaded up the save and put Hajdari on the shortlist. Immediately after clicking to progress the date I get a notification that Lecce has put in a loan offer for Hajdari worth £2.4m, then £2.7m, before ultimately reaching the £2.9m value that kept being submitted daily for the next month, and closer to the transfer deadline, even several times pr day.

Unfortunately I have no older saves of this savegame.

Even if the loan process has already begun I have decided to upload the save for you so you can see for yourselves how the saga evolves.

(remember to shortlist Hajdari after loading the game to receive inbox items)

Name of the uploaded save is:   Lecce Hajdari loan bug - Husby - ingame date 24 july 2023.fm

Hope this helps. 

Thanks,

Ole R (Rhesus)