• Shot Map - Lack of Contrast Between High & Low xG [23.2]

pearsiesgunners
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hey team, since the update i've noticed the lack of contrast in the shot maps. The colour range is too close in the high to low xG ranges. On the previous build, the low xG charts was coloured in a dark purple.

Screenshot attached. 

Screen Shot 2022-12-03 at 8.23.29 am.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

It may just be my eyes, but the shot closest to the 6 yard box in the centre looks to be lighter than the one closer to the penalty spot for example. Considering there was a total of 0.65xg from these shots were any of them a particularly higher xg score than any of the others? Our QA team will take a look of course, but if one of these 5 were supposed to be much higher than the rest that would help identify it.

9 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

It may just be my eyes, but the shot closest to the 6 yard box in the centre looks to be lighter than the one closer to the penalty spot for example. Considering there was a total of 0.65xg from these shots were any of them a particularly higher xg score than any of the others? Our QA team will take a look of course, but if one of these 5 were supposed to be much higher than the rest that would help identify it.

Hi Michael,

More concerned that the range of contrast from 0.00 to 1.00 is too similar/limited.

See below a screenshot from FM22. The 0.00 end of the spectrum is a darker tone of purple compared to the higher end.image.jpeg.f9557440aa3daffc937bd9180b51a496.jpeg