• "Set as Penalty Taker" promise not successful

Grez
    • Public Status: Open Save Game: Scotland Multiplayer.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Hi,

I renewed a contract for a player and as part of the contract gave them the "Set as penalty taker" promise.

This player was already at my club and was already the main penalty taker, so I left him on penalties and continued with the season. During the promise he took and scored 3 penalties.

The promise failed and the player is now upset.

I suspect the issue is that I never actively SET him as penalty taker, because he was already the main penalty taker. After he became upset I chose the option to promise to set him as penalty taker again in order to stop him causing issues, and this time actively took him off penalties and put him back on, and the promise is now successful.

The attached save game is a bit too late given the promise already failed, but you can see that the previous promise has failed, and can see his match stats showing 3 penalties scored, and you can see the new promise is successful. (This is a multiplayer save so you need - Team: St Mirren, Player: Mark O'Hara)

Cheers,

Grez

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.