• Ola Solbakken letter of intent ready to sign with AS Roma

ingarmj
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Given that many Norwegian clubs have incoming and outgoing transfers that trigger in January 2023, Ola Solbakken in Bodo/Glimt should have a letter of intent ready to sign with AS Roma when his contract expires

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi,

That deal has not been confirmed. Cant base the in game data on rumors, needs to be confirmed by either player or clubs involved. For a Tromsø supporter you are very interested in Bodø/Glimt ;) 

8 hours ago, Mrd said:

Hi,

That deal has not been confirmed. Cant base the in game data on rumors, needs to be confirmed by either player or clubs involved. For a Tromsø supporter you are very interested in Bodø/Glimt ;) 

I simply care that the game should reflect reality as closely as possible. I simply point out things that stand out to me while playing the beta.

You are right in this case, Ola Solbakken's transfer has not yet been confirmed, I must have seen a mistake in the newspaper. But when I checked it up I saw that he said he will be playing abroad next season and since there is a feature in the FM that a player "will leave when his contract expires" - I agree with you that it largely represents reality.

Teamwork makes dreamwork