• Status Professional of England Clubs with a Low Reputation

Jabbos81
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

He had detected in the DB Original FM23 that there was a clear pattern of inflating the professional status of the English clubs whatever the reputation of the same, and even the level of the league in which they found each club English.

They had clubs as Cheddar FC who had directed in past versions of FM which was a club amateur as with so many other English clubs at Level 8, your system of links for example.

It turns out that now in the DB 2330 I do not know with the previous pq I had not ventured to do a challenge club amateur in mud English, a club of reputation 1 on 10000 is semi-professional in England (I'll bring shots to prove it), while in other powerful countries, such as Germany, Spain, England, Italy, clubs 1500 reputation were amateurs.

With this editor without adding leagues, without changing anything except this from the status of professional clubs, fits for all the English clubs of 1100 or less reputation to your professional status to an Amateur in place of the Semi-professional as they came to be standard on the DB 2330.

To give you an idea..... can check it out yourselves, were 644 clubs of equal to or less than 1000 in reputation being semi-professional. (the maximum is 10,000 to be put in context. In Spain clubs such as the CF Arucas of 3050 reputation is a club amateur whereas the English reputation 1 or 100 or 200 or 1100.....they are semi-professional )

A total of 1106 English clubs of 1187 totals were all semi-professional, as a minimum, 

with a total of 7% only. Surprising much compared to other big leagues:

ENG: 7% of 1187 clubs 
    ESP: 32% of 1292 clubs 
    ALE: 33'8 per cent in 1961 clubs
    FRA: 85'9% of 1763 clubs
    ITA: 82'2% of 4494 clubs
    BY: 86'5% of 1118 clubs
    HOL: 96'6% of 1309 clubs

we all know the importance of a Estatuts Professional for clubs to be able to compete with a minimum of guarantees and, at the same time, all the players U-21 to thrive in a healthy environment. Even the NewGan of the future.

The advantage with that part of England from the start with this Professional Status (7% only club amateur) is to pave a long way to a nation in and of itself powerful in the economic as in sports.
    It is not realistic to see clubs Reputation =< 1000 being clubs are Semi-professional.

I hope that in a next update to improve this, thank you very much for your hard work and dedication 🫶😘

644 clubes menor de 1000 de reputación.png

Cheddar FC.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.