• Starting more matches

JamieTC13
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Player complaining so early on in the season about starting more matches and he's been injured but also played a fair amount of games, this has been a thing in the game now for many years and its so unrealistic.

Untitled.thumb.png.d4e7135f26646a3115186524856ae5f0.png 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

He was injured, but its showing you had included him on the bench. Had you given the player injections as a treatment in order to maintain their availability during this period?

8 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

He was injured, but its showing you had included him on the bench. Had you given the player injections as a treatment in order to maintain their availability during this period?

No i didn't give him injections i don't do that to no players. I didn't have anyone else to put on the bench so i just filled it with him and he was not nowhere near fit, he was still recovering. 

Edited by JamieTC13

• SI Staff

In regards to the second screenshot as well, the player has started 2 out of 15 games and the total time played among the others as subs amounts to less than 2 more games. Depending on his squad status, its rather likely to be a justified complaint. 

A save file to look into the first would be beneficial.

15 minutes ago, Michael Sant said:

In regards to the second screenshot as well, the player has started 2 out of 15 games and the total time played among the others as subs amounts to less than 2 more games. Depending on his squad status, its rather likely to be a justified complaint. 

A save file to look into the first would be beneficial.

But how when he is just emergency backup and I'm top of the league and would make my team worse and he's making my other players complain as well that I'm not playing him when he is literally one of the worst midfielders in my team, we both know that wouldn't happen it real life, but yeah ok its justified.

• SI Staff

That is why I mentioned it depends on his squad status. Ultimately we are at a point where save files to look into these would be necessary because otherwise we can only offer a judgement based on what is visible. A guide on how to share your file is available here: