• Potential visual does not match

Jarrrek
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

On two different screens there are 2 different potential stars for one player (marked in red circle):

issue2.png

issue1.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

These recommendations are provided by different staff members - the first one from a scout and the second one from a coaching member.  This isn't new - your assigned coaching staff member that provides reports on player potential can differ then your scouts.  

• SI Staff

Different staff can have different opinions as mentioned. I appreciate that these images are the same date, but the same staff member may even vary in their opinion over time. It's worth keeping an eye on though, if you do have a save game where the same staff member is providing contradicting ratings about the same player on different screens, that would be good to see. 

Hey guys,

Thanks for the answer. I especially in "staff settings" assigned one person (asistant) to provide me star ratings for all players.

But if you are saying it's because there are different staff members showing their opinion I must admit it is a case. Unfortunately I do not have saved game with this date.

Thanks for the reply and explaining me the situation. In such case it is not a bug.