• Clear offside and there was no VAR, goal allowed

mrgood
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

First time I saw this bug, I've received  goal that was a clear offside. No var, nothing. I can save the match and post it for review.
    https://streamable.com/3h13yv

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Oh my.. it's strange because it's always late in the match. I was kidding since I am playing in Italy that was a case with some match fixing and later team will be punished, but.. :herman:

Yeah you're right, it does seem to be later in the games. I was so sure that it was going to be disallowed but it wasn't. It's something that SI need to look into as it is so annoying. 😂 Right ok I understand yours better now

• SI Staff

Thank you for sharing this one with us. Can you share your pkm/pkm's where you have this happening? It would help our QA team look into it as they can review what has happened within the ME rather than just the clip of it showing what has happened. A guide on how to share your file is available here:

14 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

Thank you for sharing this one with us. Can you share your pkm/pkm's where you have this happening? It would help our QA team look into it as they can review what has happened within the ME rather than just the clip of it showing what has happened. A guide on how to share your file is available here:

Is this enough? Here you go, you can check goal in 88th minute that was a clear offside and there was no check or anything

Parma v Lazio.pkm

23 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

Sorry about this, I think I accidently saved another save over it so I can't go back and get you the pkm file. Sorry for the inconvenience. Silly me :(

1 hour ago, TheBlueMan said:

Sorry about this, I think I accidently saved another save over it so I can't go back and get you the pkm file. Sorry for the inconvenience. Silly me :(

I shared and SI stuff downloaded. Hope they will fix it. :)

10 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

Thanks for providing an example as well Mrgood, the QA team will review this further.

You're welcome. Hope QA team will fix it since that happens. Also, issues with crash have to do with a new AMD drivers, roll back to previous one from May fixing the crashes.

On 18/12/2022 at 01:11, Michael Sant said:

Thanks for providing an example as well Mrgood, the QA team will review this further.

I have the same problem, goal conceded for 3:2 lost, clear offside. I'll upload a file to check as well. 

207vs20.png

FC Bayern v Lyon offside issue.pkm

Edited by mrgood

On 18/12/2022 at 01:11, Michael Sant said:

Could you check a new post and example, there is a pkm file as well. Again, conceded without VAR