• Ball control makes it a nightmare to play in lower leagues

karimayed
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I have always played the lower leagues (Italian Serie C) with the lowest underdog. This year, the "midfield chaos" turns into mediocre players having so many issues that - as far as I can tell - virtually no tactics can make up for their sheer technical incompetence: systematically missed passes, clumsy ball control, ball invariably lost to opponents... I truly appreciate a tough challenge and a faithful simulation, but this is the first time that I am utterly frustrated at the abysmal inability of each and every player in my team (Giugliano) :(

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

in FM22 teams in lower leagues would complete 600+ passes per game with 88% passing accuracy which is ridiculous. This year the passing completed % is much more accurate so i disagree with you here. Lower league players should be having poor ball control, misplaced passes, losing the ball, otherwise there is no difference between playing with the best teams. there are issues with the match engine but this is actually one of the things i liked, fm22 was completely ridiculous on this front

• SI Staff

Thanks for sharing this with us. For something like this we would need to see it in pkm's so that the QA team can investigate further. There's going to be some subjectivity and some genuinely correct examples so more pkm's always help investigate. A guide on sharing your files is available here: