• players constantly tired and out of sharpness, playing with barcelona

Takzuke
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I have reached january and i gave up on the save, players constantly need rest and lose all their sharpness in a week from full, this not only happens to my team but to all other teams in the league, there is a bug here with fitness and sharpness

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey @Takzukedo you have access to a windows PC? If so - could we possibly get a saved game from you so we can investigate this further?

1) Launch FM22 Xbox Edition on Windows 10 and sign into your account (this will start to sync data across from the console)
    2) Once the title launches, load the affected file from the 'Load Game' or 'Load Last Game' dialog
    3) Once the save has loaded please minimize the game and go to the following: C:\Users\YOUR.NAME\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022 Xbox Edition\Temporary
    4) Within the Temporary folder you will find the save (please note that the save and information will disappear soon after opening)
    5) Copy the save file from the folder to another location (for example the desktop)
    6) Upload to our cloud service