• Opponent was able to sub 5 players while the rules said maximum sub is 3.

Baller no.1
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

In my Nottingham Save, i face Brentford on Carabo Cup, and already felt something is not right while the match is running, and i felt the game wants to FM'ed me, and i know it's real because one of the sign of players getting FM'ed are the opponent goalkeeper suddenly change into Courtois in UCL finals, like you can see in the screenshoot, the goal keeper become a goalkeeper god with staggering 8.2 rating. as if that not enough the system still trying to cheat me by subbing 5 players, at first i was confused but then i checked again after the match and it was 5 subs, i checked the rules and it clearly said 3 max, and since i was curious i actually try to sub for but as you can see as well it cannot be done. so please fix this bug, i didn't have the save as i was too angry back then to save the game. thanks for your time.

bug 3.PNG

bug 4.PNG

bug1.PNG

bug2.PNG

bg 5.PNG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey @Baller no.1, the rules are correct you can make 5 subs but you can only make these within 3 stoppages. If a sub is made at HT that isn't recognised as a stoppage.

Just an FYI too - this was posted in the Mobile section of the Bug Tracker. I've marked this as resolved for now.

13 hours ago, Desmond Richardson said:

Hey @Baller no.1, the rules are correct you can make 5 subs but you can only make these within 3 stoppages. If a sub is made at HT that isn't recognised as a stoppage.

Just an FYI too - this was posted in the Mobile section of the Bug Tracker. I've marked this as resolved for now.

then why i can't even make a 4th sub as you can see on screen shot no 4 ? and i do trying to repeat the game and they did only subs 3 players, and isn't 5 subs mean the amount players you can bring and max 3 are the numbers you can sub as the game are on.

Once you get into the latter stages of the competition you can select/name 9 substitutes and you can make 5 substitutions as long as there are no more than 3 stoppages.

I can't see when you made your changes in these screenshots. I can only see the changes Brentford made. However, if for example you did the following:

Ramsay subbed on 51 minute.
    Palmer subbed on 60 minute.
    Gelhardt  subbed on 70 minute.

Then unfortunately you can only use 3 subs. If you chose to bring on an additional sub during the Ramsay and Palmer subs you could have made all 5 changes. The only exception to this would be if you brought someone on at HT as this wouldn't be considered a stoppage.

Do you remember when you made the changes?