• Custom All Star Teams Still Selecting Grey Players Instead of Actual Players.

Yianni5063
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Hello

This bug still seems to persists after some years, but custom all stars competitions don't seem to work correctly still.

When custom teams are set as the all star teams, the teams don't draw players at all, only grey players are on the team.Allstarsbug2.thumb.png.e728ad846b08e2a5936913680bc9c989.png

Allstarsbug3.thumb.png.67b53288e7f3f40b015ce66213313aa6.png

However, the only existing team in this test competition seemed to draw actual players instead of grey players.

Allstarsbug.thumb.png.a5eacf05c44e28bc8e94d68cce7f28d8.png

Interestingly, when I replaced the teams in the first two screenshots with teams that already existed as all star teams (and renamed them the same), they functioned properly but only after setting the player's contract to be a full time player. If a player had a 'youth' contract or any contract other than 'full-time', they would not be picked at all.  Allstarsbug4.thumb.png.ef8fb1043ca2253012cd21f07159b60c.png

(Same team as above without the mis-matched team name)

Allstarsbug5.thumb.png.20ec2fac61fce72979aa68566b6e7c62.png

Allstarsbug6.thumb.png.c9703575455dc838e5a0261021171572.png

(For 'NZ All Stars', setting a player's contract to full time did not work since the test competition is based in Australia and that it is likely that the game is only recognising Wellington Phoenix's reserve side since it is part of an A-League (Australian based) team, and not the rest of the teams that I set to act as the player pool for this team in the all-stars league i.e teams that play in the New Zealand Central/Northern Leagues as well as the Mainland/Football South Premier Leagues. You'll notice this in the attached editor file below).

I really hope this helps, as I would really appreciate to see this bug fixed as I feel this feature has lots of potential for interesting competitions to be made, its just a shame to see that this bug still exists despite it having being first noticed some years ago now.

All Stars Test.fmf

User Feedback

Recommended Comments