• Player unable to train due to phantom injury

BatmansButler32
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Signed David Brooks for Leeds, he arrived but was on holiday due to the Euros.

Upon his return from holiday his training seems bugged and I cannot do anything with his individual training - it states he's injured when he is not.

I know he is currently out with cancer but nothing in the game to show this - he is still selectable for matches.

I've tried this with Leeds and Man City to check and both times he's considered injured

Even starting as Bournemouth he comes back as injured for training after the holiday

David Brooks 1.png

David Brooks 2.png

David Brooks 3.png

David Brooks 4.png

David Brooks 5.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Start a new game, Sign Brooks before he returns from holiday

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey @BatmansButler32 from what I've seen elsewhere in game he is unavailable due to medical reasons until 30/06/2022. So that we can investigate this further would you kindly upload your save game? A guide on how to do so is available below: 

Hi Michael,

It's been uploaded and yes it does seem that he is unavailable due to medical reasons, but this is only in the squad registration you are notified of this, not during pre season

• SI Staff

@BatmansButler32 thanks for that information. I've moved this to the training, medical and development centre. Just to help further my understanding, has he been available for pre-season but now you've reached the league games he isn't available?