• Wrong history stats on a few players

PessoaFM
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

So far I've noticed this issue on Rafa Silva (Benfica) and Santiago Arias (Atletico Madrid), I'll be using this thread in the future to report on any player that I find with the wrong history stats. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thanks for mentioning this @PessoaFM - would you be able to report these in the data section as the relevant researchers would need to look into this and make sure they're getting their players correct. The QA team who look into this section don't deal with player data.

A link to the database section is available here: Database and Research - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

40 minutos atrás, Michael Sant disse:

Thanks for mentioning this @PessoaFM - would you be able to report these in the data section as the relevant researchers would need to look into this and make sure they're getting their players correct. The QA team who look into this section don't deal with player data.

A link to the database section is available here: Database and Research - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

Thank you, sorry for posting in the wrong place. Mods can delete this thread if they want. :) 

• SI Staff

Not an issue, there's a lot of different approaches it can be viewed under. I've marked this thread up so that QA know they don't need to investigate it.