• REAL-LIFE OFFSIDE COMPARISON / FM22

Sparacello
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

These are a few examples, but I can send you as many as you like, of the offsides that exist in real life with those in FM.

Inverted wings are the ones that go most offside in FM, but in real life this is not the case.

The numbers are also way off.

FM22:

Orsolini: 22 Matches  - 22 Offside

Insigne: 23 Matches - 26 Offside

REAL LIFE (WHO SCORED):

Orsolini:  13 Matches - 3 Offside

Insigne: 15 Matches - 2 Offside

The proportions do not seem correct to me.

There have been too many offsides in FM for too long.

If you need more statistics, I send everything, if you need the save file you already have it.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Something like this will depend upon how the clubs are using players, and so if they're using the likes of Insigne and Orsolini incorrectly these would be data issues rather than bugs. Trending a few offsides ahead of games played is pretty normal for Jamie Vardy for example, while not so for Raheem Sterling. 

To investigate it as a bug we would need to be seeing across the league offsides being beyond what seems reasonable @Sparacello so if you can provide some screenshots (along with the name of your save game just so QA can locate it easier) then we can better determine if this is something that rests on the data side of things and would be worth raising with the Italian researchers, or if its a potential bug issue.