• Nobody stays back for attacking corner

elliotf14
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

When I have a corner, nobody stays back. Often the other team have 1 or 2 players standing on the half way line. When the ball is cleared they are 2 on 1 and have scored 8 out of 9 times this has happened. At first I thought it was because I have team mentality set to Overload but even when it’s been on balanced or defensive it’s happened, most annoying was in the last minute of a FA Cup QF when winning 1-0. And then the same thing happened in extra time when leading 2-1. Luckily I won on pens but it’s super frustrating and can’t work out how to change it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated as it’s driving me mad 😂

IMG_6737.png

IMG_6736.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello @elliotf14. Sorry to hear that you are having issues with corners. You can adjust your players instructions for set pieces. Outside of matches, if you go to the Tactics screen ([Club] -> [Tactics]) and then tap on the Set Pieces tab along the bottom of the screen you will see buttons for Defence and Attack. Tapping on each of those will allow you to see and edit the instructions for each player for your set pieces. You can select each set piece type by tapping on the area of the pitch and then adjust the player instructions by tapping on the tile to the right hand side of a player's name in the Instructions column on the right-hand side of the screen. I hope this helps.