• scout and assistant manger say 3 star when 5 star

Andrewcrawford131
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: Andrew Crawford - Rangers - Scotland.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

both say my own player who is 200potential and current abilities 200 with all attribute set at 20

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Scouts and staff aren't meant to be perfect judges of players, even with 20/20 in the relevant attributes. Their perceptions of players change over time and are impacted, to an extent, by player performances. 

In this case its very likely that you'll be getting unrealistic outputs, based on unrealistic inputs. The game systems aren't designed to accommodate such a severe change in a player, as it cannot organically arise during the game. From our side, the question would be, how do we go about testing any changes and judging whether they're truly accurate or not given it will never happen in one of our internal tests?

5 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

Scouts and staff aren't meant to be perfect judges of players, even with 20/20 in the relevant attributes. Their perceptions of players change over time and are impacted, to an extent, by player performances. 

In this case its very likely that you'll be getting unrealistic outputs, based on unrealistic inputs. The game systems aren't designed to accommodate such a severe change in a player, as it cannot organically arise during the game. From our side, the question would be, how do we go about testing any changes and judging whether they're truly accurate or not given it will never happen in one of our internal tests?

ita not a big deal but it might affect me from finding 4.5 and 5 stars players in my scouting

• SI Staff

Players who would proportionally be such an upgrade compared to your current squad would likely have been performing at those levels and have other influencing factors present. Depending on just how strong you've gotten your side to as well, at a certain point 4.5/5 star players become almost unattainable due to that gap level no longer really existing between your existing players and those you are scouting.

ok fair enough make my jobfindign new wonderkids harder, but one scout of mines rates my own player 3 star and the other 4.5 there both got maxied out attributes for judging current and potetnial