• Accepted offer; game still waits for an reaction.

DontLikeBugs
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Sven D - Feyenoord 40.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

• Accepted a loan offer. 
    • Transfers button on the left still showed (1) for weeks and couldn't find which offer I still had to accept or reject
    • Now, a few weeks in-game later it asks for a reaction on a loan offer I already accepted. I can only decline to move on with the game.

Uploaded Sven D - Feyenoord 40.fm to the SI cloud. Just go on vacation untill 3 aug. Message will appear august the 4th.

image.thumb.png.878bbbffcf0546fcad373e09f1bda060.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Oh, great. Can't move on even after I reject  the offer. Game is now stuck. 

Edit: it seems like two clubs have made an offer and only one is showing up...

image.thumb.png.c68e47505b696918abf7772cf7c87210.png

Edited by DontLikeBugs

I posted 3 bugs. One which is not too bad, one which makes the game kinda unplayable and now one that makes the game not playable at all (literally). None of them got fixed. I want my money back.

• SI Staff

Hi @DontLikeBugs thanks for raising. We're taking a look into this.

In the save you've attached, once the message appears, you can select Kasius-Pascale, select Transfer > Transfer Offer and you should be able to respond to the loan bid from Twente/Heracles Academie. From there you should be able to continue the game.

1 hour ago, Joe Wills said:

Hi @DontLikeBugs thanks for raising. We're taking a look into this.

In the save you've attached, once the message appears, you can select Kasius-Pascale, select Transfer > Transfer Offer and you should be able to respond to the loan bid from Twente/Heracles Academie. From there you should be able to continue the game.

Oh wow, thanks a lot!