• A couple of real life MLS players, free agents in the game

w44643233
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Marco Angulo He's in the same situation as a lot of other players. They all actually joined in August, but the game says they were fired in March. There are also a lot of 18-year-old free agents in Europe, but they actually have their own teams

QQ20231203101934.thumb.png.a6264097c3291d1b8faaa4e3efc29645.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

So if I'm understanding things correctly, you're stating these players should be at clubs? Are they starting the game at clubs and then leaving, or do you begin the game and they have no team?

1 小时前, Michael Sant说:

所以如果我理解正确的话,你是说这些球员应该在俱乐部吗?他们是在俱乐部开始比赛然后离开,还是你开始比赛而他们没有球队?

I checked these players using the FM24 Editor, and they have teams in the Editor. But begin the game and they have no team.

And they all play for Major League teams

Edited by w44643233

7 分钟前, Michael Sant说:

What starting nation/league were you using, and what starting date?

I started the game in July 2023, when these players should have just joined the MLS club, but the game says that they have been fired by the MLS club in March 2023. It doesn't make sense because they shouldn't be on an MLS team in March 2023.

QQ20231203125357.png.99bf6a6dd6258d168089e9a523f4b110.png

• SI Staff

I'm seeing it with Tomas Aviles on my side too, you've mentioned Marco Angulo too. Do you happen to have a more comprehensive list of all the players you've seen affected by this so far?

3 分钟前, Michael Sant说:

I'm seeing it with Tomas Aviles on my side too, you've mentioned Marco Angulo too. Do you happen to have a more comprehensive list of all the players you've seen affected by this so far?

Róbert Orri Thorkelsson、Dagur Dan Thórhallsson,Their names in the game are not "Thorkelsson", and they can only be found by searching "Robert Orri and Dagur Dan"。

They're the only ones I've found so far.  I think there are a lot of other players like that.  You need to use the scout search in the game to find out what other players.  But what they have in common is the MLS players, are the reality of June, July, August these time to join the MLS

32 分钟前, Michael Sant说:

We'll take a look into this one further, thanks for providing so much information.

I took all the MLS players who were fired after the tournament started and saved the shortlists fmf file that you sent to you.

I think it was the MLS salary cap issue that caused the BUG
    I also found a BUG where shortlists could not be saved properly. Players who saved shortlists would be emptied.

MLS2.fmf

Edited by w44643233