• FFP not calculating for FM23 to FM24 imported save

estaria_valens
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Black Knights.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, None

I'm not sure this is a bug, but I think it is.  I transferred my FM23 Black Knights save into FM24.

image.png.527763ff8c3b1b8ec3709ba914af711e.png

One is the FM23 save, the other FM24.

You can see that our Salary per year is listed at $1.8M in the FM24 save; but it's listed as 2,016,330 per year for FFP.  Since FFP isn't suppose to count U21 homegrown players that shouldn't actually be possible.

image.thumb.png.3a72aebb28b5063dc0556a5384fd387d.png

image.thumb.png.4b18f291c07a5335da14da25ea5754fb.png

Now I'm not an FFP expert, so it's entirely possible that this is precisely right; but I've never been in a position where I can't sign players, because of FFP, before.  

As you can see, my board have allocated $2.8 mil for salaries, which is 600K more than I'm currently using; but I can't sign anyone for more than the $49k salary, it shows as available on the FFP screen.

image.png.1417e85581f9b74fe098680dd4ba7564.png

image.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thanks for sharing this one. The QA team will take a look into this further and work out whether this is an issue or if its a correct calculation with FFP. While the board may be happy for you to spend a certain amount, it may be that the FFP wouldn't allow it at this time.