• Player Target - Achieve Average Match Rating

Onebadterran
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Aldrin Keller - LAFC.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

I have a player, Paxten Aaronson, who is unhappy with the progress towards his target late into the season. He states the he is not registered for the league and that he is disappointed with his current match average rating.

His target rating is 7.0 and his current rating is 7.32 in the Leagues Cup, 7.14 in MLS, and 8.07 in the Open Cup. He is far exceeding expectations with an average rating of 7.23 overall.

His current Agreed Playing Time is Squad Player, his Actual Playing time is Regular Starter.

He is registered for the league as, if he was not, he would be waived and removed from the team entirely.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
    - Load up 'Aldrin Keller - LAFC.fm' attached save game
    - Inbox item will be generated headlined: "Player Targets and Promises Updates"
    - Hover over the (i) icon for Progress where the player is Unhappy
    - Review his average rating compared to his target, his registration status, and his current playing time, agreed playing time, and playing time pathway

Unrelated: You may want to fix how Trades function in the MLS. Please review the Transfer History in the save game and go to the Trades for LAFC in 2026 where I sold Nathan Ordaz (a middling player) for 3 player rights, $2.5M GA money, and 13 draft picks.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments