• Strikers now ineffective

liver_ladz
    • Public Status: Open Save Game: Sent in before, you never look into it! Got multiple if you want to actually look at them Files Uploaded: Save Game

Strikers in 90% of games are ineffective for user team (AI seem fine). No matter what role (I have done endless tests and TF seem effected the least) but the ratings are shocking, the amount of goals they score is very very low. This was not happening on the beta. It is affecting multiple people if you go on the FB groups. 

Something has happened, you say you did not mess about with ME in updates, well it got worse since and you didn't deliberately remove the ability to have you manager profile pic in the last update, but for some reason it was removed, so you do updates and it affects stuff you do not intend to. 

Something needs doing, in 13 years, this is the worse game since full release, the beta played superbly! 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I agree with it. Strikers have very low match ratings and they score very few goals.  They very often miss the chances or if they score, there is offside.

It must be changed in next patch (winter update?).