• Goals Conceded Location - Data Hub issue

dzek

Is it correct to record as "Goals Conceded Location - Penalty Area Centre" the goal from a penalty or corner and my assistant manager to advise me to play low block? The only thing that can be done here is to misinform the person playing the game. This feedback from my assistant manager should only include open play goals and not from set-pieces.

It seems to be a completely wrong count. Please fix it. It is from previous years that this problem exists.

*They are different games.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Also I'm playing with Much Higher Defensive Line and Step Up More and I have a negative feedback about "Opposition Goals from Long-Range Shots". When I click on it my assistant manager advised me to play with Higher Defensive Line which doesn't make sense. Do I have to send something for this or do I need to create a new thread?

Screenshot2023-11-18054447.png.0226759ad9da3c05bdb784e2204b4077.png

Screenshot2023-11-18054504.png.f7e6181948a4852d68d2bdee7870df91.png

Here there is a problem on Pitch Tilt scatter graph. Most of the teams do fewer passes against me and in the screenshot below where I highlight the sentence, it says the opposite.

Screenshot2023-11-18055411.png.129e4131904d3bbec7d5dffb280b80da.png

Another issue with Goals Conceded Location. This time I conceded 2 goals from six yard box and the info box says "..have come from long-range."

Screenshot2023-12-04030634.png.a5b5adc72ff32a801562da23c18c241d.png

Edited by dzek

On 18/11/2023 at 06:25, Michael Sant said:

The QA team will take a look into this and what the functionality should be in situations such as these. Thank you for providing the files to review.

Do you have any news about this case?

• SI Staff

The QA team reviewed the pkm's, I realise time has passed since the initial post but while we keep it under review on our side if you do have any save games which can accompany additional pkm's of this then it would help with investigating further.

On 26/12/2023 at 21:36, Michael Sant said:

The QA team reviewed the pkm's, I realise time has passed since the initial post but while we keep it under review on our side if you do have any save games which can accompany additional pkm's of this then it would help with investigating further.

Unfortunately I no longer have anything to back up the above as it has been a long time since I posted it.