• Shirts numbers not always visible

Svartowiz
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

I've played my AaB save for a bit over 1,5 seasons and in some games the 3D engine doesn't display the numbers on the back of the players, and that is for both my team and the opponent. It happens both with a custom skin and the default skin. I think it happened once or twice first season, and now it happens with a few games in between. I tried reloading the skin while in match, but it doesn't make a difference. My settings are on medium and I play on a M1 MacBook Air.

I haven't found a pattern to when it happens, but I've attached a screenshot from the last time it occurred.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is still a problem in the full release. I'm in the pre season with Vanløse IF and half my games are without numbers on both the opponent and my own team.

Skrmbillede2023-11-12kl_13_39_14.thumb.png.abdc04f61a17412cdb81c73c3f6430b3.png

Edited by Svartowiz

13 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

If you restart the game after such an instance of this happening, do the numbers then reappear?

Do you mean if I reload the save and play the same game again? I haven't tried that yet, but I will next time this happens.

• SI Staff

Not just to reload, but rather close down FM and reopen it then checking your save again. If its something that is happening after FM has been running for X amount of time that would help us understand and investigate better.

I just tried what you said. It was only a friendly, but after closing the game and replaying the game the numbers did indeed appear. I hope that helps.