• African Nations Championship Issue and other small issues

nick13pao
    • Public Status: Known Issue Screenshot: Save Game: Νικόλας Κοτσώνης - Άνεργος 3 Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

I am currently managing in the 2029/30 season. I am the manager of a club (Panathinaikos) and a nation (Angola) and I've encountered some issues.

Main issue:

As the manager of Angola there is a competition that you play called the African Nations Championship, where the only players you can call-up for the tournament are only players from the leagues of Angola. With the qualifiers of the tournament approaching, I removed the entire team that I use for every other competition as a normal person would do, because they were playing in leagues outside of the country and they were not eligible for picking, which is totally understandable. The thing that happened after confirming the players to call-up is something that I do not understand. 9 out of the 22 players that I removed from the team, were by someway upset that I left them out of the squad for a competition that they wouldn't be available for anyway and they came to me with "asking reassurances about their future with the national team". 

Small issues:

A weird thing I noticed was that my Panathinaikos under-19s were, according to my calendar, for some reason competing in the under-20 Copa Libertadores (strange prompt as we are a European team). All is good though we didn't play any matches, I don't know why I got that prompt in the calendar still. (The game won't let me go back to July to attach a screenshot for that).

There is also an issue with the date of birth when I start my games. I choose in the profile creation the actual date of my birthday (September 12th) and when I start the game, when I go to the profile overview it shows that I was born a day later (September 13th).

I've uploaded the save as well in case it is needed, along with some screenshots.

Thank you for your time.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.