• Too generous WORLD reputation

Yonper
    • Public Status: Open Save Game: Yonatan Pereyra - Chelsea.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Good night,

I am in my game in the year 2029 (August), and since the previous season the "eye-catching" number of players with a "Worldwide" reputation began to catch my attention. It's not that I'm sure it's a bug, but I've been playing FM since the 2005 edition and I assure you that I have a trained eye and mousse.
    In this season the number of mediocre players who have a worldwide reputation is to an "unreal" point. That's why I decided to spend a few minutes raising the issue.
    In conclusion, I sense that as the years go by in the game, the reputation of many "MEDIUM" or even lower level players (of course I am not referring to world stars like Mbappe, Haaland, Sesko, etc.) has deteriorated. has fired uncontrollably. A clear example from my point of view occurred with a player I signed this season. This is "Gavin Bazunu" from Southampton, I signed him for my Chelsea. He is a normal goalkeeper, with a continental reputation. But immediately upon signing him, he became a "world-class goalkeeper" with a "world-wide" reputation.
    Other notable cases are very, very normal players who have a "worldwide" reputation: Ali Akman, Samu Lino, Nelsson, Soppy, Veerman, among others.

I attach some screenshots.

I hope they give the point a chance as I have no doubt the game can handle this much better.

I send you a big greeting from Uruguay.

Thank you so much.

Ali.jpg

Bazunu.jpg

Kameri.jpg

Lino.jpg

Nelsson.jpg

Soppy.jpg

Veerman.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.