• Players on per appearance fee contract adding to weekly wage budget

jlboybeamer
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Joshua Lancaster - Rushall.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Started a lower league save with Rushall Olympic , got promoted in the first season , excited to be able to spend a little bit more money to sign players 

5,869 per week to be exact ... such a lovely number for the board to use for wages.

However, I have noticed that despite having only players with actual contracts totaling their wages to 2995 per week + staff wages this bums up to a total of 3790 per week!

But I can't sign any more players since apparently that totals to 5888 per week in game so ive gone over my weekly budget for salary.  I have struggled to sign decent players as a result.

The rest of my squad are on part time contracts which I thought was one way I could reduce the weekly wage and are only being paid on appearance fee basis. So, I really don't get where the additional salary per week is coming from.

I haven't encountered this issue in previous FM's before. Is this a bug ? Or is it not working as it should be ? Should I report it as such ? Any confirmation on why this is occurring would be great ! 

I released some players that were on appearance fee only contracts and not weekly contracts and the weekly wage budget went down. This seems like a bug I haven't encountered this issue before. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

With players getting appearance fees, to an extent some of these players would be expected to play and so I'm fairly confident that it is the correct behavior this in turn gets factored into wages. However, that being said, its much better to let the QA team check things over and make sure it is working correctly or where any issues may rest.