• Player roles

fixxer84
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

I thought this was a beta issue, but also after the full release, recommended best players roles are a bit messed up, at least in case for wing midfielders.

For example, left footed only ARM player's best role recommendation is set on "Winger". How is this the players best role and not inverted winger?? How can a left footed AMR winger cross?

One example attached.

Untitled.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Following. In my full release save, my primary LW is right-footed and my primary RW is left.

Had success with a similar set up in the beta by adding the "Cuts Inside" player instruction to the winger role.

• SI Staff

I believe the recommendation is based more on attributes rather than predominant foot. It's more of a loose guide based on their attributes how well your staff rate them for roles in that position. Our QA team will take a look though and determine if there is anything amiss here.

That would be great, as the FM23 recommendation system was far more close to reality imo.

Is like recommending Arjen Robben as a classic band winger, when we all know that he was always cutting in to his preferred left foot, meaning he was an inverted winger :)

Edited by fixxer84