• Italian Serie A - Get wrong teams for UEFA Champions League if registered team list cleared

giahan2008
    • Public Status: Open Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

I want to report a bug in FM 2024 ver 24.3.0+1956370. The bug is regarding the game keeps getting the wrong list of Serie A qualified for UEFA Champions League 23/24 (in real life: Napoli, Lazio, Inter, AC Milan), but the game keeps getting Juventus, Inter, AC Milan (mistake Juventus for Lazio) when I cleared the preset registered team list for UCL. Also, I want to have the registered list cleared to test my continental rules getting the correct teams without relying on preset setup.

Please find attached my test database file and image of the bug. Hereby is the step to create the file:
    1. Load database ver 24.3.0

2. In database tab, find UEFA Champions League in Competitions tab and access the Registered Teams tab

3. Click "Clear"

4. Save the database

5. Test the comps to the date 15 Sep 2023

The problem didn't happen in FM 2023 editor, I think that there is something wrong with the Serie A rule or the Continental Qualification Rule for Italy in FM 2024 database. I even check last position of the teams (I think part of picked mechanic for the Qualification Rule), but nothing is wrong with Serie A teams.

UCL - remove registered test.fmf

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.