• National status from foreign chinese players

danieljberastegui
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

image.thumb.png.f61c2ca86354c86a11edfba5d640ce1d.png

Being playing with China and when you call Fernandinho "Fei Nando" to the national team, he still have Brazil as his national team.

At the same time, Pedro Delgado should stop counting as foreigner when he reaches 5 years in a row (he returned in 2020) I simulated until 2026 and nothing.

Finally I think it would be realistic that the paperwok to nationalize players should be faster and some brazilians who never make the national team, played for China.image.thumb.png.f61c2ca86354c86a11edfba5d640ce1d.png

Being playing with China and when you call Fernandinho "Fei Nando" to the national team, he still have Brazil as his national team.

At the same time, Pedro Delgado should stop counting as foreigner when he reaches 5 years in a row (he returned in 2020) I simulated until 2026 and nothing.

Finally I think it would be realistic that the paperwok to nationalize players should be faster and some brazilians who never make the national team, played for China.

image.thumb.png.f61c2ca86354c86a11edfba5d640ce1d.pngBeing playing with China and when you call Fernandinho "Fei Nando" to the national team, he still have Brazil as his national team.

Finally I think it would be realistic that the paperwok to nationalize players should be faster and some brazilians who never make the national team, played for China.

Captura de pantalla 2023-10-23 224955.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.