• Player stuck at bottom of dynamics

jayedson
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: stuck_bottom_dynamics.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

New first team goalkeeper signed 1st February. Now 1st October and he is still stuck at bottom of dynamics pyramid.

32 year-old experienced international goalkeeper, apparently 6th best player in my squad, great leadership skills so made him my vice captain when he signed.

2.5 star reputation (easily highest in my squad) yet he's stuck at the bottom, below a few youth players who are in my senior squad and also below some newer recent signings who have much lower rep and CA but yet are above him...

Feels like he is actually 'stuck' as opposed to this being a real reflection of his position in the squad.

image.png.6cdcfe6a1e91f40004cf7eeff6dddafa.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thanks for sharing this one with us and providing the save game file. It may just be the keeper hasn't risen in stature within the squad yet, but the QA team will take a look into this further.

Thanks @Michael Sant - for what it's worth, it feels like a bug as I have new signings Cataldi and Joelsson only here a couple of months and they're influential already as you can see. Schlager also stuck below 17/18 yr old youth players. He's very experienced, high reputation (compared to squad), an international and my vice captain, I would have normally seen him rise much quicker at least to influential / highly influential but he's rock bottom.