• Missing tactical styles, STILL

levan100
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Hey there. I've created an account specifically for this, because it's hacked me off to the point where I don't see myself playing the game until it's fixed.

I ported over my FM23 Coruna save loving it, and then slowly but surely my results have deteriorated (I'm currently playing a Director Of Football save, so my assistant manager does everything tactically.) I check his stats to see if his tactical style has randomly changed (another bug which hasn't been fixed yet), and low and behold, it's just totally disappeared. Huh, that's strange. I look all the places I can think it may have been moved to for this year's game, nothing.

I look up the issue, and find that several people reported the issue over 6 ENTIRE MONTHS AGO, and it STILL hasn't been fixed. absolutely incredible and astounding stuff. 

I'm now at a significant disadvantage, because A: every manager in my league has one, and my assistant manager doesn't, meaning that every league game I play is a terrible display from my team, and B: I've played for 3 and a half months like this, tanking losses with my team that was pushing for a title in december, now to be outside of the playoffs in April, thinking that I was the one doing something wrong. 

I very much look forward to a reply. Thanks for reading.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.