• C Team / Primera Federación playing players not possible (A player cannot play for an affiliate club while registered for the first team)

hoenieg
    • Public Status: Open Save Game: fm24bug_savegame.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I can't play players that are placed and registered for my C Team (R. Madrid C) playing in Primera Federación.

This issue started affecting my safe only after some seasons, can't say for sure. minimal start year was 2034. But it usually resolved itself after registration period ended. Now in 2036 it is not possible to play players at all even after the summer transfer period ended. The state and according message that pops up for players that I place and register for the C Team is the following. But it is false, the players are only registered for the C Team. I checked for League and Champions League registration of my first team. The C Team players are clearly not registered.

image.png.fefbc98cf3a981bf83040e7ce5baded8.png

As I have the ingame editor activated I tried terminating contracts of the players -> then moving them back explicitly to R.Madrid C -> after registering them, the Ineligible state immediately appears again.

It is not consistent at all -> one player was able to play before the registration period ended, now he is Inegible for no reason:

image.png.994d58bd93f0d89e6ca06284fed5229a.png

What I noticed: moving players from u19 -> C Team allows the players to be eligible to play.

Example: I moved the oldest u19 player to the C Team (Joan Pol) -> eligible to play even without registration (EU u19 player)
    but even after increasing his age with ingame editor and registering him he is still eligible.

I have some mods installed, but I think no db changes besides https://sortitoutsi.net/content/63651/fm24-real-name-fix

uploaded savegame

I guess I will have to use some workarounds with the u19 to fix this the next transfer period, but it seems very likely that this some kind of a bug that should be fixed.

If there could be any workarounds for me to try, using ingame editor  / other external tools to allow my C Team to work properly please let me know :)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

check the video for me showing the issue

And actually the issue only applies to players that were in the B or C Team while the transfer period ended, players that were actually registered for the first team or u19s are not affected and I move them they can play for the C Team

Edited by hoenieg

ok I found following workaround:

with ingame editor force move C Team player to B Team -> he is registered there -> unregister -> force move to C Team.

So I guess the C Team players are all registered for the B Team. Possible reason could be the usage of the auto select button I guess, which when used for B team or C team registeres C team players for the B team. If that is the case, should be an easy fix, no? ;)