• Nationality Filter in the Recruitment Focus does not work properly

tlp225
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Hi Team

When trying to use the filter for recruitment focuses, the nationality by default jumps to "is UK & Irish" and cannot be changed. I have this issue across multiple save games. Let me know in case I should upload the savegame as well.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I've been having this issue for the last month and have reported in several different filtering instances too - hopefully they're aware of it. 

• SI Staff

Thanks for sharing this one. It is reproducing in my own save, the regions area works so you can get around it to an extent but we are looking into this further.

Agree - you can also circumvent it when you go into scouted players where the nationality filter appears to work, but still a bit annoying :)

On 01/12/2023 at 04:41, Michael Sant said:

Thanks for sharing this one. It is reproducing in my own save, the regions area works so you can get around it to an extent but we are looking into this further.

I have had the same for the past month and a bit. I can only add an area that has recently been selected. Don't know why it started doing this, as initially it was fine.

I have tried reloading skins, default skins, clearing cache etc.

image.png