• High Number of VAR Decisions Against Club/Player

CharlieBirch18
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I have tried looking for this already on the forums so apologies in advance if this is the wrong place for this.

In my FM23 Mob Game, I have noticed that VAR decisions always go against my club and there seems to be a high number of them throughout the season. I explored this in my Arsenal game where over 18 games, I have had 10 goals disallowed, all specifically against Gabriel Jesus. When looking online for averages, this seems highly disproportionate to the league in real life: https://www.espn.co.uk/football/english-premier-league/story/4722849/how-var-decisions-have-affected-every-premier-league-club-in-2022-23

This also does not include one specific game where Jesus had three goals disallowed against him and I may have quit the game in anger at the end! I did take a screenshot though, which I have attached.

I have tried to not post this previously as do not want to post something that could just be construed as bad losing, but this is getting very frustrating for my gameplay to the extent that it is making me less engaged to play the game and it does feel very much like an outlier to what happens in real life with VAR decisions.

FM.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments