• Save don't load

GATTuso I
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hello,

Sorry for my english, but i play Fm 2022 on series X.

I can't load my 5 save since 2 weeks, i have this message when i want to load my save. 

When i save, i dont quit the game, i want the end and i leave the game when is finish.

I'm in april 2032 with Palermo, i can't play now....

Thx if you have an issue.

16403701346563995149309067051718.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for flagging this with the team. Do you have access to a windows computer? If so, would it be possible to sync your save over to your computer? That way we can look into this for you. Below are some steps you can follow.

1) Launch FM22 Xbox Edition on Windows 10 and sign into your account (this will start to sync data across from the console)
    2) Once the title launches, load the affected file from the 'Load Game' or 'Load Last Game' dialog
    3) Once the save has loaded please minimize the game and go to the following: C:\Users\YOUR.NAME\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022 Xbox Edition\Temporary
    4) Within the Temporary folder you will find the save (please note that the save and information will disappear soon after opening)
    5) Copy the save file from the folder to another location (for example the desktop)
    6) Upload to our cloud service

This has been addressed within the Winter Update. Unfortunately, the fix is only compatible with the primary save. Any file variations (v02, v03, v04 etc) will still be affected.