• Touch screen discrepancy iPad

SimonHoddle
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Hi 

I’ve been happily using the touch screen option on my iPad through Xbox cloud. In recent days it seems like the screen is out of sync with the place I’m touching. So the wrong button always gets pressed. Can you assist?

TY

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 29/12/2021 at 00:22, SimonHoddle said:

iPad Pro 2021

Thank you for confirming, Simon. Is it possible to get a recording of this behaviour so our team can investigate this further?

On 04/01/2022 at 16:29, Desmond Richardson said:

Thank you for confirming, Simon. Is it possible to get a recording of this behaviour so our team can investigate this further?

I’ll see if I can sort. There is actually a very quick solution…..leave the cloud app and rejoin a few seconds later. The touch screen always aligns after that. However I assume you’d prefer something to work smoothly as opposed to needing a work around. I’ll send over a vid next time it happens.

Edited by SimonHoddle

9 hours ago, SimonHoddle said:

I’ll see if I can sort. There is actually a very quick solution…..leave the cloud app and rejoin a few seconds later. The touch screen always aligns after that. However I assume you’d prefer something to work smoothly as opposed to needing a work around. I’ll send over a vid next time it happens.

That would be excellent - thank you.