• Drag&drop in tactics doesn't work

Kacperzky
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I stumbled upon very frustrating, almost game-play killing, issue with drag and drop function in team tactics menu. I cannot move my players from the right side table onto the pitch. After I click and hold my cursor on players name (or number, or wherever actually) nothing happens. First time I thought it was my downloaded skin problem, but default one doesn't support this basic function too. The only way I can change players in my tactics window is by right clicking the position on the field and choosing from the list which is absolutely time-wasting and frustrating. I can also change players position on the field by drag&drop but it's not what I'm here for. I need to make my changes on the go, smoothly. Please help.

I reinstalled the game twice so far, changed resolution, changed my windows text display size as mentioned in different topic, used few different skins but nothing works. I can't play my game for the moment. Help please.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Ok, so apparently you have to follow these steps I've got from the support team:

Please remove your preferences and cache folder as shown here:

https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/4409224840081-How-to-remove-my-Preferences-and-or-Caches-Folder#text

Once that's done please verify the game cache of the game in Epic:

1. Open Epic Games Launcher
    2. navigate to the game in your library
    3.click on the three dots
    4. select verify in the drop-down navigation