• Deadline day being skipped

vgr
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hi

I'm having an issue with my save where I'm not getting the new deadline day "experience", it just skips past it. I've tried on two different computers with the save, with the same issue, so it should be reproducible. I've also validated the game files, just to be sure. I have facepacks and logo packs installed on my main computer, but not on the other computer I tried it on, that was a fresh install. I remember I skipped the very first deadline day, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Hope there is a way to fix it. Thanks for any assistance.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Load up the save and simulate past deadline day.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey @vgr I'd suggest raising this one in the Norwegian Data Issues thread because not every league partakes in a high profile Transfer Deadline Day. It's something the research teams are generally more involved in determining and discussions to change this, should you feel it should be the case, would take place with them. 

If the research team are saying this is an issue then feel free to drop me a response and we'll get our QA team to investigate what is going on.

Oh, I see. Just to check I started two new saves, one in the lowest divison in Norway and one in the highest divison and the same thing happened. Then I tried with Arsenal and it worked. So you're correct then.

It would have been nice for the leagues that don't get the new DLD, to get the old one (from previous versions), but I suppose I understand why that isn't in the game.

Glad it's working as intended anyway. Thanks for clearing it up @Michael Sant