Making Custom Leagues But Reserves Or U18s Not Showing?

RICHY-T

I have made a custom league, but when i go in game teams only have their first team, it has no reserves or u18s - i have specified in nation rules to have a reserve and u18 divisons as main divisons etc.

What else do i need to do? :confused:

Here it is if anyone can help. - http://www.mediafire.com/?do1jywzqz1z

I put Reserve and U18 teams on manually for each team under "Reserve Teams" and they appear on the FM Game screen, but then when i go on the fixtures they have none!

How?

The only thing I can think of is that the day and time of games for the reserves/u18 is set to exactly the same as the main league. That obviously won't work out very well... there's only so many games you can fit in one stadium at the time :p

Nope, in my experience regens will be the same nationality of the stadium where the club is located. Although you will occasionally get 'dual-nationality' regens that can be called up for FIFA, but I found a couple of workarounds for this in El_Ricardo's thread.

Set the fixture rules for all of your leagues as so that no non-EU players are allowed in the squad. Then, change all the nations in the database so that FIFA is the only non-EU nation.

Archived