Adding clubs to new nation.

Sir Alex FM

Hello there.

I have successfully made an extinct nation playable and tested with fake clubs until 2027 and it's all good. My problem is that all the clubs and stadiums are the exact same as I made 64 clubs with the same info just for testing purposes. Now that it all works, I want to add real clubs into this nations leagues. REAL clubs because I can't be bothered to come up with 64 names and make 64 logos/badges... So how would I go about removing teams from another league to add into my own? Anything I need to watch out for? Would really appreciate some guidance. Basically my idea is to move all teams from a lower league and add to my league, then put fake teams in that random lower league (as I most likely won't even notice that lower league in game)...?

Another question. There are now 55 european countries and only 54 can qualify for the CL right? So should I remove a country like San Marino and how would that affect my save? My league managed to climb to 54th in a few years and secure a CL/EL spot, so not really a problem but would like to have a qualification spot first season too.

Archived