All Time First 11

Hi guys,

Was chatting with my friends and we came upon this topic of our favourite all time first 11 and I have an idea: "Why not try it out at FM ?"

Not trying to replicate any real life tactic but rather replicate each player of the first 11 and see if I can fit them together.

So here is my first 11 of all time. (Since I started watching the beautiful game)

----Peter Schmeichel

Cafu Stam Nesta Maldini

-------Makelele

---Scholes-----Zidane

Messi-----------Ronaldinho

-------Ronaldo

I assume I will be using the 41221 according to the players.

Now for the roles. (Please advice if I had it wrong)

Schmeichel: GK-D

Key attributes: Aerial, Command of Area, Communication, Reflexes, Throwing.

Possible PPM: Uses long throw to start counter attack

Cafu: CWB-A

Key attributes: Crossing, Technique, Team work, Work rate, Acceleration, Pace, Stamina

Possible PPM: Runs with ball down right, Gets forward whenever possible, Hugs line

Stam: CB-X

Key attributes: Heading, Marking, Tackling, Aggression, Decisions, Positions, Jumping, Stamina, Strength

Possible PPM: Not sure

Nesta: CB-C

Key attributes: Heading, Marking, Tackling, Composure, Determination, Positioning, Strength

Possible PPM: Marks opponent tightly, Dives into tackles

Maldini: FB-S

Key attributes: Anticipation, Concentration, Determination, Positioning, Acceleration, Pace

Possible PPM: Runs with ball down left, Gets forward whenever possible, Marks opponent tightly, Dives into tackles

Makelele: DM-Anchorman

Key attributes: Tackling, Marking, Heading, Anticipation, Bravery, Composure, Concentration, Decisions, Determination, Positioning, Team work, Work rate, Balance, Stamina, Strength

Possible PPM: Plays short simple passes, Stays back at all times

Scholes: MC-Box to Box

Key attributes: Long shots, First touch, Technique, Passing, Aggression, Bravery, Determination, Flair

Possible PPM: Tries killer balls often, Shoots from distance, Shoots with power, Argues with officials, Tries first time shots, Tries long range passes

Zidane: MC-Advanced Playmaker

Key attributes: Dribbling, Passing, First touch, Technique, Anticipation, Composure, Decisions, Flair, Off the ball, Positioning, Balance

Possible PPM: Gets forward whenever possible, Tries killer balls often, Plays 1-2, Dictates tempo. Runs with ball often

Messi: IF-A

Key attributes: Dribbling, Finishing, Passing, First touch, Technique, Anticipation, Composure, Flair, Acceleration, Agility, Balance

Possible PPM: Tries killer ball often, Places shots, Comes deep to get ball, Dictates tempo, Runs with ball often

Ronaldinho: IF-S

Key attributes: Dribbling, Passing, Technique, Free kick taking, Anticipation, Composure, Vision, Flair, Off the ball, Agility, Acceleration, Pace

Possible PPM: Runs with ball down left, Gets into opposition area, Tries killer balls often, Curls ball, Likes to round keeper, Looks for pass rather than attempting to score, Tries tricks, Gets crowd going, Tries long range passes, Runs with ball often

Ronaldo: CF-A

Key attributes: Dribbling, Finishing, Flair, Off the ball, Acceleration, Pace

Possible PPM: Runs with ball through centre, Gets into opposition area, Places shots, Likes to round keeper, Runs with ball often

Hopefully I get the players correct, please advice if I got it wrong somewhere.

For the tactics part, I got so many creative players around. So I will go with attacking to let them do their part. I am not sure with go with structured or fluid though.

I don't want too many TI to restrict the team. With their talent, they will be able to win the game beautifully. Though I would like them to close down to not let opponent have their say and play out of defence so as not to waste possession.

Next update I will shortlist some players I found.

Archived